1. When you go out without a sweatshirt and end up being cold all night, all those “annoying” reminders seem less annoying.
2. Where is that Jewish comfort food when I need it after a long night out?
3. This bathroom is looking pretty nasty but I have so much studying to do. Who is going to clean it?
4. My fridge is empty again. How on earth did my mother manage to get everything done and always make sure we were fed?
5. Cabs are expensive! Where is that mom mini-van when you need her?
6. I saw this really cool sweater online. Mom, can we go shopping?
7. I have no clean clothes! You mean I need to do my own laundry?
8. Wait, what? Fresh cheese is SO expensive! Mom always bought it for me!
9. I had such a long day, and really need a hug. When is Mom coming to visit?
10. When you’re lying in bed with fever, and all you want is chicken soup.