You won’t believe whose famous feet have joined On One Foot!
In case you haven’t decided whether or not to get in on the fun, here is a list of 10 reasons, straight from Hollywood, as to why you should jump in with both feet!
None of the following is based on true stories
- When we asked Beyoncé to join On One Foot, she got really excited. Queen Bey immediately decided to announce her gift publicly on the balcony of her hotel room.
- Kendall Jenner was a little shy at first when it came to standing On One Foot. But after we told her where the money goes, she was all in!
- Kendall’s sister, Kim Kardashian, wasn’t shy at all! She was ready to pose for us within seconds – but to be honest, we didn’t expect any less from her.
- Taylor Swift’s On One Foot photo shoot wasn’t as easy as Kim Kardashian’s. The singer kept changing her mind on outfits, hairstyles, and poses. All she wanted to keep was her purse and the red lipstick.
- When we told Drake about On One Foot, it didn’t even take a minute for him to pull out his checkbook! We know Drake’s big single ‘One Dance’ was topping the charts, but look out for his next new hit ‘One Foot’.
- Drake’s former flame, Rihanna didn’t mind showing us her legs at all. She jumped from her cozy sweatpants into shorts to make sure to “work work work” on our campaign.
- Nicki Minaj got all fierce and competitive when we asked her to join the campaign. She wanted to make sure that she made the most generous donation of all. Let’s see if that works out for her.
- DeMar Derozan loved the cause of On One Foot and was very supportive. He made sure The Raps were all in!
- Kyle Lowry, DeMar’s best friend, wouldn’t just watch his teammate do something good without joining in on the fun. As soon as DeMar DeRozan donated, Kyle jumped on the On One Foot train as well.
- Jose Bautista was speeding towards home plate when we told him about On One Foot. All he wanted to do was score and give us a bat flip in excitement!