Our home away from home has been closed the past year due to COVID-19. As we enter this year we are excited to re-open the Hillel House slowly but surely, beginning with outdoor activities!
Keep your eyes open on our social media as we will be having outdoor activities throughout September and launch them daily on our instagram!
How are we maintaining COVID-19 precautions?
- Our house will always be monitored by staff
- We will be facilitating outdoor activities
- We will be limiting capacity with sign ups for events to reserve a spot
- Walk in options will be available if capacity allowed
- Being Checked in and screened will be mandatory
- We will be requiring that individuals attending events at the Hillel House be double vaccinated, and will require proof of double vaccination
- We will have masks and hand sanitizer at all events for your protection and use.
- If you are feeling sick or have been exposed to someone who is/has, we ask that you please stay home
Take a peek at our HOME AWAY FROM HOME!