Hillel Ontario invites you to join our Parent Giving Circle. It is an opportunity for you, the parent, to be involved in your child’s Jewish life on campus.
Hillel strives to inspire every Jewish student to make an enduring commitment to Jewish life, learning, and Israel. With a minimum donation of $360 to your child’s Hillel, you can both support our programs and engagement opportunities on campus, while also receiving exclusive opportunities to connect with other parents who are passionate about Jewish campus life.
As part of the Parent Giving Circle, your child will receive:
- their campus Hillel swag bag
- a welcome letter from the Director
- a Starbucks card to go for coffee with a student leader on the Hillel executive as a way to personally welcome them to their Jewish campus community.
As a parent, you will receive:
- a bi-monthly newsletter with updates from the campus director
- an invitation to an annual meeting with Eric Fingerhut, President and CEO of Hillel International
- other exclusive opportunities to participate in Parent Giving Circle events
The future of the Jewish community is on campus today. As parents, we look to you to help us to connect with your child to achieve our mission:
Enriching the lives of Ontario Jewish students so that they may enrich the Jewish community, Israel and the world.